Practice Schedule – Swimming
The team practices mornings, afternoons and Saturdays. Practice is different between varsity and JV where noted. “All swimmers” refers to both varsity and JV team members. All times are when practice begins.
- Morning practices:
- 6:00-7:00 a.m. required for Varsity, optional for JV
- Mondays/Wednesdays are dryland (requiring a tennis shoes and workout clothes)
- Tuesdays/Thursdays are swimming mornings
- Afternoon practices:
- Monday Through Friday are 4:00-6:00 p.m. for all swimmers
- Saturday practices:
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. swim practice for Varsity only
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. dryland practice for all swimmers (including JV)
Labor Day: No practice.
FIRST TWO WEEKS: The plan right now is to practice (swimmers) 6:00-9:00 AM, lift then swim, Mon-Fri. Saturday’s will follow the normal above stated Saturday schedule. Starting Mon 8/22/22 we will begin 6-7am and 4-6pm practices.
Practice Schedule – Diving
Diving Practice Schedule
All times are when practice begins.
- Mondays: 4:00-5:00pm
- Thursdays: 4:00-5:00pm
- Saturday Mornings: 7:00-9:00am
Varsity divers are also expected to do dryland training with the swimmers Monday and Wednesday mornings 6:00-7:00AM, unless they are participating in strength and conditioning with another LHS fall sport (ex: volleyball, cheerleading, football).
Note: If a diver is also a swimmer, they need to be at practice for the start of swim practice, even if diving practice begins or ends at a different time.