The men’s season begins in just a few weeks (Nov. 6th) which means it’s time to have the annual parent meeting. Read more about the pre-season meeting and other info below.
Every year the men’s team holds a pre-season meeting to answer any questions about the upcoming season and set expectations. This meeting is mandatory for every swimmer and at least one of their parents to be on the team.
Topics covered include:
- Mandatory fees (read more below)
- Team rules
- Varsity/JV division
- Practice Schedule
- Meet/Practice expectations
- Differences between high school and club swimming (you can read more about that here)
- Apparel ordering (available online! – Read more below)
- Diet and nutrition
- and other questions
This year’s meeting will be Oct 12th at 6:00PM in the Lincoln Commons.
Online Payment for Fees & Apparel
We’re excited to be able to offer online payment for season fees and all apparel items! This means we can now accept credit cards for payment. Plus – images of all the apparel items can be viewed online when the final designs are posted on Monday (10/9). View all options online in under High School Men’s.
- Mandatory Team Bundle – $60: This includes the team suit, team t-shirt and travel food costs.
- Varsity-only meets will collect money for pizza on the day of competition
- Team Warm-ups – $100: While these are optional, 100% of the team has ordered them in previous years. With proper care, they should last all four years of high school swimming*. Note – you’ll need to add the jacket and pants to your cart separately because this allows to choose different sizes for each (if needed).
- 2017 Team T-shirt – $13: Team t-shirts commemorate the season. This option is for parents or others who want a team shirt. Guys get theirs in the bundle.
- 2017 Team Sweatshirt – $40/$30/$22: Team sweatshirts are available in three options at three price points – camo, solid hoodie and solid crew. Pick your size from the drop-down list.
- New! 1/4 Zip Pullover – $30: Perfect to wear to school on meet days when dressing up is required. Two color options – black with vegas gold accents and maroon with white accents.
- 2017 Team Performance Pants – $30: Cozy and warm! Perfect for after practice and meets.
- Speedo Vanquisher Goggles + Bungee – $20: Save a trip to Elsmore Swim Shop. You can get your goggles/bungee from practice on a first come, first serve basis.
- Fan T-shirt | Redesigned in 2015 – $12: Show your LHS Rails pride in the stands. We love filling the stands with maroon and gold and this is a great way to do it!
- The fan t-shirt is used for several seasons so you’ll only need to buy it once. The prior design was used for 10 seasons!
Note: There is a 10 order minimum for each item (ex: 10 sweatshirts must be ordered. That can be 6 camo, 3 solid and 1 crew, so long as the 10 min is met.)
Thank for our families! We’re looking forward to another great season!