The men’s season begins in just a few weeks (Nov. 8th) which means it’s time to have the annual parent meeting. Read more about the pre-season meeting and other info below.
Every year the men’s team holds a pre-season meeting to answer any questions about the upcoming season and set expectations. This meeting is mandatory for every swimmer and at least one of their parents to be on the team.
Topics covered include:
- Mandatory fees (read more below)
- Team rules
- Varsity/JV division
- Practice Schedule
- Meet/Practice expectations
- Differences between high school and club swimming (you can read more about that here)
- Apparel ordering (now available online! – Read more below)
- Diet and nutrition
- and other questions
This year’s meeting will be Oct 12th at 6:00PM in the Lincoln Commons.
Online Payment for Fees & Apparel
We’re excited to be able to offer online payment for season fees and all apparel items! This means we can now accept credit cards for payment. Plus – images of all the apparel items can be viewed online.
- Mandatory Team Bundle – $55: This includes the team suit, milk fee, and travel food costs.
- Varsity-only meets will collect money for pizza on the day of competition
- Team Warm-ups – $100: While these are optional, 100% of the team has ordered them in previous years. With proper care, they should last all four years of high school swimming*. Note – you’ll need to add the jacket and pants to your cart separately because this allows to choose different sizes for each (if needed).
- 2015 Team T-shirt – $12: Team t-shirts commemorate the season. Pick your size from the drop-down list.
- 2015 Team Sweatshirt – $30: Team sweatshirts are a lightweight hoodie. Pick your size from the drop-down list.
- 2015 Team Sweatpants – $30: Cozy and warm! Perfect for after practice and meets.
- Speedo Vanquisher Goggles + Bungee – $20: Save a trip to Elsmore Swim Shop. You can get your goggles/bungee from practice on a first come, first serve basis.
- Fan T-shirt | Newly Redesigned! – $12: Show your LHS Rails pride in the stands. We love filling the stands with maroon and gold and this is a great way to do it!
- The fan t-shirt is used for several seasons so you’ll only need to buy it once. The prior design was used for 10 seasons!
Donations of milk (or money to purchase milk) are always appreciated! The team uses about 2.5 gallons (or about $10) of milk of a day. To help keep the mandatory fee manageable – we only have a $10 milk fee in the team bundle. However, that will only cover about 1/3 of the season.
To make a milk donation, please email Coach Weber for details on when/what is needed. If you’d like to make a monetary donation, you can do so using the milk donation item under the High School men’s menu item.
Thank for our families! We’re looking forward to another great season!