The 2015 Pink in the Pool Invitational is September 26, 2015!
As usual, there is a charitable focus to the meet. This means that the gate admission and all profits from the sale of pink gear will be donated to the Iowa chapter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research and treatments.
Plus, all Lincoln Swimming alums are invited to come back for this annual alumni meet and cheer on the latest class of swimmers. SDMS Club Swimming families and all other Lincoln supporters are also invited while helping to make a difference at the same time.
Just like last year, all competitors will receive a free Pink in the Pool swim cap to wear during the meet. Any extra caps will be sold for $6/cap. Read more about other pink gear below, including something new for 2015!
Saturday, September 26th
Start time: Diving – 8:45 a.m.
_________Swimming – 11:30 a.m.
Admission: Diving – FREE
_________Swimming – $5/adult, $3/children
Help Us Donate
All profits generated from sales of pink gear and other items below will be donated to the Iowa Chapter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Pink in the Pool T-shirts – $12 (pre-orders available, contact your head coach)
Again this year, attending teams were asked to submit names of any loved ones diagnosed with breast cancer to be featured on the back of the shirts.
- New for 2015! TYR Pink Swimsuits – $44 + tax (very limited)
We received a request for pink suits and are excited to be able to offer them this year! Note: sizes 26-40 will be stocked. However, only in very limited quantities.
- Pink swim gear – Cost varies
- Mesh bags, bungee cords, and more! Stock up on your swim gear and assist a great cause!
- Pink in the Pool swim caps – $6 (limited quantity)
- Sequined headbands – $5 (various colors)
- Pink in the Pool silicone bracelets – $1
- Meet Programs – $2
- Lincoln High School is also donating the entire gate admission!
We want to thank everyone who attends the 2015 Pink in the Pool. To do so, when you come into the pool, you’ll receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a $100 Nike gift card. This is just a simple way to say THANK YOU for helping us make a donation to Susan G. Komen of Iowa.
Also, anyone wearing a Pink in the Pool t-shirt (from any year) will receive an extra ticket!
See the full details below for how the tickets and drawing will work.
It’s a big meet for the team as they work to improve seed times, earn medals and finish with a top spot in final team scoring. Eight teams are attending Pink in the Pool 2015, so it would be great to pack the stands with maroon and gold! And with Rails Swimming donating money towards a good cause, it’s even better to have a full house.
So come on out and experience the fun and exciting atmosphere of a high school meet! Maybe you’ll even win a prize! All while making a difference here in Iowa.
Full Thank You Drawing Details
- Each fan coming to the swimming portion of the meet will receive one free ticket. EX: Family of four comes to the meet, four tickets are given at the door to that family. Anyone wearing a Pink of the Pool t-shirt (from any year!) gets an extra ticket.
- Write your name and phone number on each ticket so we can contact you if you win. Please write clearly. Illegible tickets will be discarded and a new winner drawn.
- The Thank You Drawing will be open until the final heat of the 200 Free Relay.
- Following the final heat of the 200 Free Relay, all collected tickets will be taken on deck to draw for a winner. The winner doesn’t have to be present to win. If the handwriting is not legible, a new winner will be drawn and announced.
- The winner will receive their prize immediately following the drawing. If the person is not in attendance, they will have 24 hours to contact us (from when a message is left) to claim their prize. Otherwise, the prize is forfeited.