The Lincoln men’s team remains undefeated! The guys put on a dominating performance at Thursday’s (12/18) meet against East as they continue to work on improving seed times for Districts. In fact, the guys took first place in 9 of the 11 events!
Lincoln Rails: 110
East Scarlets: 60
We can’t recap all of the great performances, so here’s just a few:
- Medley Relay (Greenwood, Worth, Chidley, Blaylock) took first place with a 1:47.94. Blaylock anchored the relay with a 23.62.
- Cooper Worth, Alec Haltom and Drew Garrett took first, third and fourth respectively in the 200 IM
- Robby Blaylock improved his open 50 Free time by a half second and took second with 24.86
- Rails take first and second in the 100 Fly – Tom Chidley with 58.30 and Cooper Worth with 1:02.32
- Christian Belden earned first place with his 100 Free time of 53.02
- Devin Greenwood and Nick Worthington take first and second in the 500 Free respectively
- 200 Free Relay (Signor, Blaylock, Belden and Worth) swam a 1:37.24 and took first place
- Tom Chidley went sub :60 in his 100 Back for the first time with a 59.92 and earned first place
- Tyler Whitehead saw improvement in his winning 100 Breaststroke time of 1:08.02
- Rails took first, second and third in the final event of the night – the 400 Free Relay
The meet was also in Friday’s (12/19) DM Register’s paper. Check it out!
Winter Break Practices: The guys have a couple weeks off from meets. However, they will have winter break practices from 8-11AM each day (excluding time off around the holidays). View the holiday practice schedule for more details.