The high school girls held Time Trials this Saturday (8/16). It worked a little differently this year, and it was a success! The mixed heats and relays allowed for the girls to push themseleves to swim better. In fact, almost all times were faster than last year’s meet!
Check out a few meet highlights below.
- The Medley Relay’s agreggated time of 2:04 was 4 seconds faster than last year.
- Jolynn Harris’s 6 dive score of 245.20 was a new Time Trials best.
- Valeria Santiago’s 100 Fly time of 1:11 was over 4 seconds faster than 2013’s meet
- Ane Skartvedt’s 100 Breaststroke time of 1:18 was also 4 seconds fast than last year
- Jordyn Dubois was faster in both of her events: 8 seconds in the 100 Fly and 4 seconds for the 100 Back
Team Pictures: Wednesday (8/20) at 3PM. We’ll be taking individual shots, buddy images, and the team picture. The images will be posted to Shutterfly and then parents can log-in to view and order any photos.
LHS vs. Boone & Grinnell: This double dual meet is at Boone. It marks the start of meets for the team and should be a competitive meet for all teams involved. If the Rails can win, we’ll start the season 2-0!