The middle school boys (MSB) swimmers had the last meet of their MSB season on Tuesday (2/11), the big City Meet! And the boys did great. In fact, the Rails were on the podium in every event, usually representing more than one place!
Below are just a few meet highlights from the meet. We can’t recognize everyone, so be sure to check out the full meet results to see all of the great swims.
- The Medley Relay (Clark, Whitlatch, Santiago, Espinoza) took first! We also took had a third place relay.
- Brayden Clark took second in the 50 Free with a 28.09
- Miguel Espinoza took third 28.66 in the 50 Free. Plus the Rails toko fourth and sixth.
- Javier Santiago’s 100 IM time of 1:13.30 took third place.
- Troy Johnson’s 39.66 in the 50 Back earned him third place. Plus the Rails took fourth and fifth.
- Miguel Espinoza took first in the 100 Free with 1:02.05
- Brayden Clark’s 100 Free time of 1:03.69 earned him second place. The Rails also took sixth.
- The Rails took third, fourth, and fifth in the 50 Fly. Congrats Santiago, Johnson and Irvin!
- Sam Whitlatch earned first place in the 50 Breaststroke with a time of 37.80. The Rails also took fourth and fifth.
- 200 Sprint Relay of Espinoza, Whitlatch, Santiago, Clark took first place with a time of 1:58.39! Plus the Rails took third and sixth.
Congrats to all the guys! Go Rails!