Club swimming is in full swing with most of Lincoln’s high schoolers participating on the SDMS team. In the first three club meets, there have been several outstanding swims!
Guys and girls alike have set new personal bests (even faster then their district times!) in their events. These fast times bode well for the upcoming seasons when they set their sights on winning dual meets and sending several events to state.
While we can’t recognize all of the outstanding swims, here’s a few from the first three meets:
- Ane Skartvedt posting a 1.02 100 freestyle and a 1.22 100 breast!
- Christian Beldan hitting :56 on the 100 free!
- Jordan Greenwood swimming the 200 free for the first time with a time of 2.16!
- Cooper Worth setting a personal best in the 100 free with a :58.5!
- Olivia Simpson splitting a 27.2 twice while anchoring winning relays
- Tom Chidley getting down to a low 1.03 in the 100 back!
- Sara Bennett splitting a low :30 in the 50 fly and hitting 2.19 in the 200 free!
- Abby Harrison hitting :32 in the 50 back and 1.12 in the 100 back!
Just one more club meet is left in the summer season! Then the high schoolers will take aim at the Conference Meet shooting for fast times and medals. Conference Meet details will be featured on the SDMS website on July 15th.