The H.S. Men’s team swam strong against Indianola. While the team didn’t come away with a “W”, they did come away with fast seeds times for some upcoming meets. Some great swims include:
- Carter Worth’s 50 Free time of 23.79
- Matt Friend’s 5:07.52 500 Free
- Tom Chidley’s time of 1:04.05 in the 100 Fly
- Mitchell Friend’s solid 100 Fly time of 57 seconds
- Carter Worth also had a personal best in the 100 Free, 52.35 seconds!
- 400 Free Relay (Worth, Knapp, Friend, Friend) swam a 3:30.93
It was a great night, as Rails alum and their families filled the stands to cheer on the current team. Thanks to everyone who made it out to cheer on the Rails.
The seniors are also working on their senior profiles, which plan to start posting next week. The guys’ next meet is away against Roosevelt on 1/10/13 at 5:30PM. We hope to see you there!