The girls were fired up before the meet began, ready to show how much they had improved in the off-season. And they did! Here’s a few great swims & dives from the meet.
- Alex Bennett’s 200 Free (2:17), her 500 Free (6:20.10) AND her 100 Free in the 400 Free Relay (1:02) were ALL personal best times!
- Emilie Skartvedt’s 184 dive score was a season best.
- Torie Dott’s six dive score of 130 was a new personal best. She also dove two new dives!
- Jordan Greenwood just missed a Sub :60 shirt with her relay time of 1:00.20!
- Jordan Dubois got a new personal best in the 100 Back – 1:17.
Of course, there were many other great events too! Congrats to all the girls on seeing their hard work translate into faster times. The team heads to Ottumwa on Tuesday, September 4th. Hope to see you there!