The Rails swam great against Ames with times that were significantly faster than the beginning of last season. In fact, some times were faster than the end of last season! The team has worked hard all of off-season to excel in the water like never before. It’s clear those efforts are already paying off.
Here are just a few of the great swims against Ames:
- Harrison, A. Skartvedt, Song, and Simpson in the medley relay which swam a time of 2:06.11
- Alex Bennett’s 200 Free time of 2:18.38 was 6 seconds faster than time trials
- Jordan Greenwood’s 2:36.20 200 IM time was a personal best
- Emilie Skartvedt dove a good score of 174.80 in her six dive meet and took first place
- Valeria Santiago’s 100 Fly was strong with a time of 1:13.74
With it being the first meet, we also wanted to share some photos from the meet. Click on the thumbnail images below to view them larger.