The Maroon team swam against Roosevelt last night (6/25) in the first away meet of the season. The team had great swims all evening, with the Rails Maroon taking first and second in almost every event.
Some notable swims were:
- Aubrey Douds swam 15.90 in the 8 & Under 25 Free – two full seconds faster that her last meet!
- Alec Haltom went 30.37 in the 11-12 Boys 50 Free – over two seconds faster than his previous time.
- Sam Wilson’s 9-10 Boys 50 Back time was 48.60 – a drop of almost four seconds from his last meet!
- Noah Krichau dropped five seconds in his 13-14 100 Back race to a time of 1:45.18
- Hannah Irvine swam a 2:00 11-12 100 Free, a drop of over eight seconds from before!
- Allison Kochheiser dropped 6 seconds in her 13-14 100 Breaststroke to a new time of 1:57.95
There were tons of other great swims too! Be sure to check out the full results to see them all.
Please note: Because Roosevelt didn’t use touchpads & HyTek, we had to manually enter the results. Because of this, the places you see on the results may not be accurate. However, all times are correct.
We look forward to Indianola next week! Go Rails!