Congratulations to all Rails club swimmers!
The club season ended with victory, as the Rails swim club took first place at the Two Rivers Swim Conference Championship meet hosted by Lincoln High School. The two-day meet (2/24 & 2/25) was packed full of local swimmers, parents and fans out to support their teams. The Rails outlasted second place Dowling Catholic by 143 points earning the championship for the second straight winter season!
With so many great swims we can’t list them here, but you can always check out the full meet results!
Lincoln Rails: 1598
Urbandale United: 1141
Riverfront Y: 854
Rails Swimming is proud of all of our swimmers from ages five to 18 who dedicated their time and energy to make this season a success! It was impressive to watch everyone improve their ability, work as a team and learn competitive sportsmanship. We look forward to seeing you all this summer!
Summer Season Details
When: June 4-July 21
Registration Deadline: May 7
Practice Schedule: Athletes will swim one practice per day. Time slots (shown below) will be chosen on the registration form.
Morning Practice Time Slots:
– 7:00-8:30 a.m.: High School (only option for HS Swimmers)
– 8:30-9:30 a.m.: Advanced Elementary and Middle School Swimmers
– 9:30-10:30 a.m.: Beginner/Intermediate Elementary Swimmers
– 10:30-11:30 a.m.: Beginner/Intermediate Middle School Swimmers
Evening Practice Time Slots:
– 5:15-6:15 p.m.: Beginner/Intermediate Elementary Swimmers
– 6:15-7:15 p.m.: Advanced Elementary and Middle School Swimmers
– 7:15-8:15 p.m.: Beginner/Intermediate Middle School Swimmers