Final Score: 107 – 64, Rails win! The High School Women’s team was looking for some big swims, good races, and a win in their meet against East. And they found it! Several personal bests were earned, along with a few season best times!
Some notable swims of the evening include:
- Jordan Greenwood earning two personal bests. One in the Medley Relay (50 Back) by swimming a 33.95 and one in the 200 IM swimming by swimming a 2:39.95, almost three seconds faster than her previous best in both events
- Molly Babowich swimming a 7:25.96 500 Free which is a new personal best
- Evan Chidley’s 6:35.44 500 Free time – a new personal best
- Abby Harrison swimming a 1:02.19 in the 100 Free and earning a new personal best
The Rails have a busy week beginning 10/17.
The team has a:
- Team dinner at Baratta’s Monday
- Meet at Ottumwa Tuesday
- Diving Conference Meet Wednesday
- Swimming Conference Meet Thursday
We’d like to see our fans out in big numbers for the meets above – wearing their gold FAN SHIRTS!