The last dual meet of the club season was last night (7/16) with the Rails Gold taking on Boone. The athletes swam well as they prepared for the upcoming conference meet. A few noteworthy swims are:
- Jocelyn Rodriquez’s 25 yard 8 & Under Girls swim. She’s dropped over a second during the season to a time of 19.60.
- Madison Ervin’s dropped over four seconds so far this season to a time of 37.63 in the Girls 9-10 50 Free.
- Max Hosier’s time of 29.51 in the 11-12 Boys 50 Free is a three-second improvement so far this season.
- Frank Hosier’s dropped over 20 seconds in the Boys’ 11-12 100 IM to a time of 1:40.81.
- Paola Santiago’s 25 yard 8 & Under Back time has dropped over a second to 24.99.
- Taylor Whipple’s dropped almost a second in her 11-12 50 Back to a time of 52.49.
- Ripley Berg’s time of 47.19 in the 8 & Under Girls 50 Free is four seconds faster than the beginning of season.
- Javier Santiago’s dropped over two seconds to 35.88 in the Boys 11-12 50 Fly.
- Logan Olsen’s 11-12 50 yard Boys Breaststroke has improved by over a half second to 55.03.
Of course, we couldn’t list everyone’s great times and improvements so be sure to check out the full results. Past meet results can be found under Club Swimming > Current Season. These will remain posted until the start of the Fall/Winter club season.
Good luck at the conference meet! We can’t wait to post about new personal bests and medal winners. Check out this post for more details on the conference meet.